Dr. Modelar
Kraj: Gmajnica
Kontakt:

Ko se zberejo ta hitri v puščavi!

Odgovor Napisal/-a mihah »

BERI TOLE!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569005

Slika
The plane we were most anxious to see fly was Jeff Keesaman's 600 watt Stinger. I mean, we flew all of the normal fast stuff to the limit and blew away all of the gas boys out there...but there's something not right about this much power in a Stinger. Upon launch, climb out, and the first turn, it was already so ballistic it was scary. It was gaining altitude and was noticeably out of trim. We reminded Jeff that there was a throttle and he took a moment to straighten things out. Then... the gates of hell opened and the Stinger was streaking around the lake bed with such blinding speed it is difficult to put into words. I keep replaying it in my mind and I can't even take a guess at the speed. It was mind numbingly fast and Jeff (an undoubtedly good pilot) was holding onto dear life trying to keep it at a reasonable viewing distance and wings level. You simply could not see it. It was sort of like watching one of those clips on the military channel of the Tow Missile being launch and squirreling it's way to a target at mach 1. He landed after a short while to regain his sanity and re charged. And when Jeff flew it again, I don't believe our reaction changed; all of our jaws were on the floor. He kept it up a bit longer and made some even faster passes including one where it apparently created it's own worm-hole and disappeared from visual contact by all of us, then reappeared and did a few more laps. Once it was all over I think Jeff's heart was at 200 beats a minute and he took up smoking. We all gave him a standing ovation!!
8) 8) 8)
www.lipo.si
raktivec
Dr. Modelar
Kraj: švarcnbah

Odgovor Napisal/-a raktivec »

Pa "samo" 600 watov!Slika
Kaj bo šele pri naših 700W?Slika
lp
Sašo
Uporabniški avatar
mihah
Dr. Modelar
Kontakt:

V Stingerju? :P
www.lipo.si
Uporabniški avatar
mihah
Dr. Modelar
Kontakt:

www.lipo.si
raktivec
Dr. Modelar
Kraj: švarcnbah

Odgovor Napisal/-a raktivec »

Čeprav je moje pisanje malce iz teme me vseeno zanima razmišljanje o razliki v končni hitrosti med modeli Stinger, Vodoo, Sprint, če vsakemu od njih privoščiš 600W. Je razlika resnično tako očitna?

Lepo prosim za odgovor na to vprašanje. Kria bom delal jutri in pred tem bi bilo možno še kaj spremeniti v prid hitrosti.
lp
Sašo
Odgovori

Vrni se na Visokozmogljivi modeli